fredag 26 augusti 2011

I guess I'm ready to love again



That night feel so far away, but I can still remember it so clearly, like it was yesterday. From the beginning I felt it was going to be a good night, and the reason was because I knew I was ready. Ready to let loose and just do what I'm good at; feel the music vibrating in my body and get wild. Said and done, there he was. Just sitting there and watching me, and I knew when I met his glance through the darkness I wouldn't be able to resist him.


Those next minutes happened so quickly, when he looked at me with those brown eyes I had to look away... so much chemistry was there between us. I could almost feel the electric sensation sparkle around us as he stood in front of me, watching me again with those gorgeous, shimmering eyes. I couldn't help it, I just knew I never have wanted someone so bad in my whole life.



But soon I had to let go of him. I decided to go into the car and leave him behind me I would always feel this pain in my chest, like I sometimes still do.
It doesn't matter where he is on the earth, I know I won't be able to find anyone else like him. He really took half my heart with him and i don't know if I'll see him again one day.

2 kommentarer:

om du ställer en fråga eller liknande svarar jag alltid här:)